|Royal Enfield adopted aggressive pricing, boosted sales in 2014.|
Note that there are many ties, and thus more than 15 dealers on the list.
"As it stands we more than doubled our sales in 2014 with a growing dealer network as well. We’re all very excited for what 2015 holds for Royal Enfield here in the U.S.," Canney wrote.
Is your dealer on the list?
1. Royal Enfield of Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas
2. Fremont Honda Kawasaki, Fremont, Calif.
3. Bodacious Bikes, San Antonio, Texas
4. Southern California Motorcycles, Brea, Calif.
5. National Powersports, Pembroke, N.H.
6. Go Moto, Minneapolis, Minn.
7. Raceway Services, Salem, Ore.
8. House of Thunder, Miami, Fla.
9. Marks Motorsport, Enfield, Conn.
10. Detroit Iron, White Lake, Minn.
10. Route 66, Marina del Rey, Calif.
11. Heindl Engineering, Eaton, Ohio
12. Cyclehouse, Forked River, N.J.
12. Rocket Motorcycles, San Diego, Calif.
13. Gateway Cycles, Mount Sterling, Ky.
13. LA Motorsports, Summerville, S.C.
13. Winchester Motosports, Clear Brook, Va.
14. Baxter Cycle, Marne, Iowa
15. Gold Coast Motorsports, New Hyde Park, N.Y.
15. Kiss Cycles, Pottstown, Pa.
15. Poet Motorcycles, Helena, Mont.
15. Strokers Dallas, Dallas, Texas