Of course not! If you're any kind of Man's Man you're not going to ask your spouse if you can have a motorcycle!
You're not going to ask your spouse if you can have a motorcycle because you already realize that it's vastly more effective to wheedle your way around her in such a fashion that she can't recall ever having said "no."
If you're a real pro, she ought to somehow be left with the impression that a motorcycle was her idea.
|Click here to|
see full graphic.
If, like most men, you have no time for extensive good advice, let me offer a much shorter list of bad advice of my own (with some inspiration from Revzilla):
1. "Honey, the motorcycle's here!" You announce this as they unload it in the driveway. Her name is on the sales receipt. Must be some sort of mistake, but nothing to do about it now. How about a test ride?
2. "No sex until I get a motorcycle." Good luck with this one.
3. "I'll let you name the motorcycle." This one only works in your dreams.
4. "Think what it will save on gas!" Again, this one only works in your dreams.
5. "I won't re-enlist if I get a motorcycle." This one is guaranteed to work, but it helps to actually be in the military at the time.
6. "If I'm not happy, you won't be happy." This is a threat and guarantees only that you will not be happy, motorcycle or not.